- Government-funded programme with competitive tuition fee
- In response to the kindergarten education policy concerning the future demand for qualified leaders and management staff in kindergartens and the provision of appropriate support to children with special needs.
- Qualified graduates taking the specified courses in Diverse Needs will be considered as having acquired training on the One-year In-service Course in Special Child Care Work, recognised by the Social Welfare Department*
- Taught by locally and internationally renowned scholars
- Interactive learning approach
*Students may be required to provide proof of service for taking the courses in Diverse Needs. The University reserves the final right of approving students' eligibility.