Applicants should hold a recognised bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution in a non-English speaking system should normally fulfill one of the following minimum English proficiency requirements:
- IELTS 6.0; or
- Grade C or above in GCSE / GCE OL English; or
- TOEFL score of 80 (internet-based test); or
- Band 6 in the Chinese Mainland’s College English Test (CET) (a total score of 430 or above and the test result should be valid within two years); or
- Other equivalent qualifications.
Applicants should have attained one of the following Chinese language proficiency requirements:
- Level 3 or above in Chinese Language from the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE); or
- Grade E or above in Chinese Language from the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE); or
- Grade E or above in Chinese Language & Culture (Advanced Supplementary level, AS-level) from the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE)
- Other proof of Chinese language proficiency will be considered on an individual merit basis.
Applicants should be proficient in Cantonese.